AIM
Wormulus

Banananas In Gimp Costume Banananas In Gimp Costume

fantastic

easily he best thing on Newgrounds

Dancing ScottsMan Dancing ScottsMan

Song was bad.

Pictures were stolen.

Concept was boring.

I don't like Noob flash.

Change these things and you'll get a higher score.
Keep up the good work

rorix responds:

Well I told you in the description, so when you start to get a sense of humor, start posting, until then, be quiet!

A Tribute To Fred Rogers A Tribute To Fred Rogers

Maybe you should explain...

I don't doubt you had good reason to amke this but let the poor man sleep, leave him alone. I'm 19 and I've never heard of him so either he was before my time or didn't make it across the pond. Either way stop making tributes about him.

They are meaningless. Consider how depressing this movie is, not in its content (death = depresssing) but in its creation. Its the most Saccharine, Jeff Koons work of nastiness and tackiness but without the satire.

Consider what I've said, if you think its offensive report me, otherwise stick to making soft gentle platitudes or clock movies.

Peas: Butterflys Peas: Butterflys

Very good

Reminds me of rathergood.com - I intend to track down your toher movies, I hope they satisfy my love for madness as this one did.

The Undead The Undead

The Perfect Flash

I can't believe you beat me to it - the style, the feel. truly you are a kin spirit in the world of flash and an insiration for me to finish all my unfinished Flash masterpieces.

The Life Of A Punk The Life Of A Punk

what the other guy said...

apart from the "labels defy the idea of punk anyway" comment - I used to be the same...then I went to university - in a few years you'll laugh at your own stupid, school-anarchy ideas and wonder why you even wasted your time on Flash when you could be studying to get good results so that you cna go to Harvard, Yale or whatever else you guys have across the pond.

BTW - The "UK Punk" was very funny and the "Emo Punk" was very funny too.

Bachine responds:

Thanks man, I think your the only one who cought that joke. This movie really was trash, but Im only in high school, and flash is not my only hobbie.

Mr. T Vs Unicron Part II Mr. T Vs Unicron Part II

Ignore the fools

I love it when people use images in their flash - I'd been waiting for this for some time...

I still love ya baby.

Viking Kittens Viking Kittens

You are a genius

I wish rathergood.com had a submissions section

Ryu VS Goku Ryu VS Goku

no sound, no skill, no point

Am I supposed to be impressed by some traced Goku gifs? "It took me feckin ages" good for you - it took me all of 5 seconds to realise that you need to spend "feckin ages" in school to try an educate yourself out of your ignorance.

As for the you don't like it but I do comment - why did you submit this to the portal if you don't want us to judge it - I'd give it a higher mark if I believed it deserved recognition - at the end of the day this is just bad. Shame on you for wasting Newgrounds bandwith.